<body> <body>

Monday, April 18, 2005 @9:48 pm

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!Today we went to make the white u.But before that,as I predicted I did do everything by myself.Set up three mics.

After school,ate then went to the foyer.Peggy and Tiffany came along with Chia Tsun.Waha Yays!Then it was as if we were going on an excursion,waha,Peggy was making sure the rest caught up.=P We boarded the bus and made our way to Katong SHOPPING CENTER not mall.Waha.Oh yes,it was raining on our way to the shopping center and Peggy was asking around who had umbrella,waha.Only Tiffany and I had one.But we didn't use it.

Once we got to the shop,the auntie took our measurements and we tried on the short sleeved shirt.Waha,Peggy was like a mother,^^ haha,she then helped me pick what size I should wear for my short sleeved shirt.Thank yous Peggy!Yups,was real fun,I can't wait to get the white u!And my tie!!^^ Enjoyed Peggy's company. =)

Just now,me godjie was asking me to promise her to mix around with people from my level and we started talking about that and I started crying.It's quite a erm...hard topic for me,I'm normally a loner as everyone else has their own groups and I'm quite aware of the fact that I'm not that warmly welcomed.It's hard to explain really....*sighs*

Tomorrow there's another practice.Must practice prompting Charlene,I'm scared that we'll screw up or something.I'm really hoping that the drama girls will get a gold,because all the other performing arts ccas so far have only achieved a silver.I have high hopes but I feel that they can do it.. =)
Speaking of which,I've got to remind myself to bring a jacket or I'll freeze to death.Don't think that Charlene will remember to remind me.Haha,=P
Hmmm there's nothing much now to types,so.........................byexx =)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +