Thursday, April 14, 2005 @9:46 pm
YAY!Haha,went to ACS B for syf practise thing.We got onto the bus at about 2 something and reached at about 3pm.I sat with Elizabeth & then we(Charlene,Elizabeth and myself,) went off and went 'backstage'.Waited for the VS guys who were there before us to move their props.
There was this one VS prop guy who was staring at me twice when he went to move the props.When they were about done,I moved to the entrance door from the exit.Then he popped his head in and seemed to be looking for props.That was extremly weird...
Then anyways,I got cold,put on my jacket and Charlene & I went to experiment with the lighting.Rehearsed and rehearsed,and was freezing.But Charlene wasn't.My hands were extremely cold!!!!And there was this bunch of wires on the wall,all were black.As the room was already small & dark,I was freaked out,kept on thinking that someone was there.
Once we were done,it was 6 something.So early!I told dad to come at 7.So Charlene was so nice as to come pei me to wait for my dad.Both of us waited till 7.30pm. --" Ms Wong was worried about us that she drove home then drove back to school to find us still there.Waha,I sent Charlene home then got dinner.Haha,feel so bad for troubling her.--" Haiz.