<body> <body>

Saturday, April 23, 2005 @12:44 pm

Supposed to write yesterday but I was doing my homework...

School wasn't very eventful.Charlene came to 1/5 to pass me a message from Shamayne to tell me to stop bullying Melissa.I'm like what??She's the one bullying me and the whole class as well! Mehhh =(
Then Charlene told Melissa to not bully me.Haha ^^

Anyways,I'm so happy for drama!They got a GOLD!!!!!!I knew they could do it!!I only got the news when I called Yuan ting jie after my training because she had smsed me.I was so happy!Haha,what made it weird was that I was in the toilet,waiting for Neretta to finish using my slippers.Then let Neretta talk to Yuan Ting jie.Waha,then talked to her while walking to the bus stop.When we hung up,the bus came,waha!

On the bus I was thinking about drama's gold.I was so happy that I cried,because so far,this is the only performing arts cca that has received a gold!I was there when they were all practicing so hard and got their reprimandings.They deserve it.=)

Reached home and went to buy my dinner.Took about 20 minutes.Waha,went home,ate and chatted with Yuan Ting jie before switching com to use the web cam.Then talked with Charlene and Yuan ting jie while doing my maths.After that we had a conference,Berlyn,Yuan ting jie and myself.Talked till about 1 something am.^^" HAd to continuously change phones.

Hmmm.....there's a problem in ava nows.Because of a new member.Lots of chaos,I'm just wondering where the inviting part came in.For my part I'm very very sure that nobody invited her.She herself wanted to join for about 3,4 weeks.How do I know?Faith told me so and I was supposed to do something about it.But I didn't.So what I heard from Faith which is most probably the most accurate since she's her classmate,is that she went up to Mr Pang in the MORNING to ask if she could join.And apparently he just agreed.Then she did morning duty before me.I'm like what?!?That is a sign of unfairness,I came in much earlier than her or Faith(faith was dragged in about 4 days after I joined because I couldn't find anybody else to join with me.) or Marrisa.Even though I have learnt what to do for assembly,how to use a video camera,how to do all those computer stuff relating to it and all,I haven't done morning duty.

But for me it's not about the morning duty thing.I'll just leave this for the seniors to decide and settle,becuase I don't want to interfer and make it even worse.I just want it to be as peaceful as it was when I first joined.It was peaceful even when Faith joined.Haiz...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +