Saturday, April 02, 2005 @11:15 am
I just got back from prefect's meeting.We were scolded for not doing our duties and roles,taking the initiavtive and so on.I think it really got into me.Kind of got me thinking,reflecting.I haven't been greeting teachers in a while.Because of the fact that I'm either intimidated by them or because of past experiences where teachers don't acknowledge my greeting.But quite recently I greeted a teacher whom I didn't know and she was so nice and cheerful that I was quite happy for the rest of the day.I mean it would be nice for them to say a hello or a nod at least,in all due respect.
But nevertheless,I'm gonna improve on my conduct and stuff.Being more respectful and stuff.Taking my duties more seriously and ask questions when I don't understand something.Going to be more attentive.=)
And......as to why I put the "Oh.My.Gosh." on the top.................
I GOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!WHICH MEANS I GET MY TIE & WHITE U!!!!
Waha.I think I was the only trainee there getting so excited about that.The rest were all neutral.But I mean this is totally different from the trainee interview thing.After passing that interview,you're just a trainee,who is under 'probation'.But for this,it's different.I can't explain it.
I seriously think I'm going to be the only one among the trainees who will be smiling about wearing a tie & the white u.To them,I presume it'll just be another addition to the uniform.But to me it's something to be proud of,like a special privellage.=)
Oh yeah,there was a trainee who was waiting for her father and told me that she thinks Elizabeth Tan is scary.I was smiling,haha.But seriously,she was angry.Pissed off.I wouldn't blame her.I am not really scared of the current ex-cos really.I think I've seen their nice friendly side before.I've seen them smile,laugh,I mean they're human beings like us.But I still treat them with respect.
Let's start with Stephanie(yes,I'm gonna ramble,blame that trainee that was talking to me.)
Stephanie:She's an awesome head prefect.She said 'hello' to me once,haha,out of nowhere.=)
Vanessa:She's serious in her work and stuff,but she's really nice.=)
Chia-Tsun: Never really "met" her,so to speak,but she's nice =)
Jaslin:I've seen her around KCP before I think,she was my class prefect for sec1.She was really nice when I didn't turn up for the sec1 oriantetion.(sp?)
Shu Hua:She's nice,I've talked to her once when she called me over to ask if I knew a amanda(my old friend!!) haha we had a nice laugh/talk.
Nicole:Never really "met" her,so to speak,but she's nice.
Natasha:I remember when I was staying back with Charlene and Berlyn,she came over and wasn't uptight or anything,she was joking around with us,haha.=)
Marian:Hmmm,she's really 'hyper-ish' I think.Haha,but nice. =)
Elizabeth Seah:Never really "met" her as well,but I think she's nice.
Elizabeth Tan:During prefect camp when we were playing some game,she was really nice,haha we talked about our sisters knowing each other.=)
Waha.Everything seems to end with "nice" which is true.But all of them know when to be serious,which I really admire.I'm not really very scared of them.Because I've seen the other side of them which the other sec 2 trainees seem to refuse to see or something.If you ask me to choose between my sec3 prefect seniors or my sec4 prefect seniors,I'd say sec4s.I find the sec3s(except for a few),um....how to put it?I don't know,haha,I think I'd say....'unfriendly' to me.There's alot of sec4 seniors whom I find nice/friendly,like Sarah!Haha,=) Today she noticed that I wasn't mingling with the sec2 trainees(remember,I hate almost the whole batch of trainee prefects,'cuz I find 'em stuck up.) and she started talking to me.=) ^^ I can name loads of sec4s whom I think are niceeee
Charlene,Peggy,Sarah,Tiffany(but now I seem invisible to her....maybe I'll go say hi to her when I see her?),Li Min,(all the ex-cos,about 10 more seniors there)
Sec 3s?Hmmm,Neretta's somewhat nice,Vicky...that's about it.
See the difference??? Waha.I'm gonna be sad when the sec4s graduate...=( *sighs*
This should be a long enough post....maybe too long.Waha.=P