Monday, April 11, 2005 @4:03 pm
Mehhh I feel so tired and my headache's back.Before yuan ting jie comes after me to go to the doctor's,just wanted to say: Meh,I can't.My parents won't allow & just tell me to sleep earlier.
Anyways,today IT presentation was fine.We scored 40/50 and I hated that score.When I wanted to take control because I knew what was going to happen.Blah.Then was science,got 'scolded' by Mrs Leong when I came up first to the class and the rest came up later than me.Ah well,new science teacher for the topic Digestion.The lesson was okay,then came art where we sat down and discussed our family day thingy.I hate family day.My class can never decide and we're never united.Oh and yes I've learnt the hard way on trusting "friends" or whom I THOUGHT was considered a friend.I told her in a-so-what way who I liked now.BIG mistake.Now this girl whom I think is darn irratating,knows.But she got the name wrong.WAHA.But still,I can NEVER trust a secret with her ever..I got into fights which i still think are cause by her selfishness.I don't want to advertise her here,letting her claim her fame and glory and what rubbish.Idiot.And she talks bad about people when she herself SUCKS to the core.I'm pissed off........need to cool down.I hate her.HATE is a very strong word.She deserves to be hated by me.
During recess I went to set up two mics.I was arguing with Mr Pang last friday about having two will not be enough and he was saying it's enough lahh and all that stuff.But no.....he was WRONG.Dead wrong.Ha!Elizabeth wanted 4 mics.So yeah I had to do those two mics by myself again.Argh,so got deprived of food again as I went to help stack chairs for assembly.I had to run up and down again,leaving me tired.With a headache.And sweating like mad.Then I had to go to 1/5,make sure they keep quiet.And then,it was science for them,I was trying to keep them quiet but to no avail.Then Charlene came and asked me to call sotong out on Shamayne's behalf.Shamayne was hiding behind the door,waha.Then sotong asked me to ask Shamayne what she wanted.And then I had to deliever a letter to sotong.But....Mr Kharib came in.--" I'm so dead.I can't control the class and Mr Kharib has to always come in..I feel like I've failed at my duty.Well,he doesn't always come in.So far I think he's come in about 10 times?I dunno...can't remember.
Anyways,then Charlene took me aside and then started telling me about the syf thingy this thurs & wednesday.Mehhhh I didn't understand what she was saying,because I was so tired and worn out.Heh...and then she said something which I didn't get and left.--" Meh.So went back in,shooed 'em out and passed sotong the letter.Complained that I'm not only a prefect,but also thier(her and her partner who's the secetary) personal mail-person. --"
Went late for maths,teacher nearly gave me a scolding and what not,but seriously,he has to understand that I do have duties to fufil and cannot come at the same time as he!Bah.Chinese was okay,we went to the com lab to finish up our 'project'.Then I went to the control room 5 minutes later then planned.--" Dumped my bag there and then went to go get the sec 1s.We managed to get the girls there in 6 minutes!=D The ex-cos think we did pretty good.Hope that we can mantain this for all assemblies.And there's something I'm gonna get into trouble for.Mic 3 fell from the stage and it has a scratch on the handle!Argh,Mr Pang said he'll hold me responsible if there's anything spoilt.AHHHHH.Stupid mike.Just had to happily roll off the stage.
Mehhhhh I'm so tired........but still I have to do my history homework and study for maths test both due tomorrow and I ate so much for lunch,I don't think I'll need to eat for dinner tonight.Haha,ahhhh tommorow I have to run 2.4 AGAIN.And on friday,we have the run-for-fund thingy.Ahhhhhh must build up stamina.Meh.Better go get started on my homework and start revising.