Wednesday, April 06, 2005 @7:45 pm
Meh.I've got a bad headache.=(
Dad says it's probably because I didn't eat my lunch.Well,I had NAFA before AVA and we were advised not to eat heavy before the test,so I ate nothing,just some random cookie and mini cupcake thingy that someone gave to me because she was worried that I'd faint because of my small size.Wahaha.But I'm really grateful to her =).
Then went to the hall,did my test.I got... 148cm for the standing broad jump,2 for incline,1217 (i think) for shuttle,38cm for sit and reach and did 33 sit-ups.Mehh I suck at standing broad jump.=( Shuttle could have been better I guess.Haha incline sucks,I did two and fell,but the teacher-in-charge was nice.^^
Anways,I breezed through it and went to the commernce room(haha,cannot remember) being only 30 minutes late or so.Haha,then my right shoulder was aching.Oh yeah,Charlene and Elizabeth were already there.Seriously,the other trainees are so afraid of her,lmao,whenever I hear them talking about her like that,I feel like bursting out laughing.I guess I have sort of a privellage.She's "connected" to me in so many different ways,haha.Through the prefectorial board,AVA and her sister.=) Anyways,we watched the drama girls,it was quite entertaining,haha,lots of laughter for a few of the scences.^^
It was raining!!Wahhhh Elizabeth left "early",Charlene and I left about 10 minutes after her.It was somewhat literally pouring.Bahhh oringally planned to go home together by 135.But my dad came and I didn't even know.--" So....had to leave Charlene 'in the rain' and went back home by car.
I've got loads of homework.Science,lit and maths.Oh and D&T.Stupid D&T work.I dunno quite a number of questions.Bah,who cares,waha.I shall leave those questions with stupid answers.=)
Oh yeah,my new english teacher SUCKS.To the core.She's 6 years older than us,has a rubbish teaching method and is too valley girl-like to be a "relief teacher".If she ever pursues teaching,good luck to her future class.I seriously predict that the whole class will fail miserably if she continues teaching us this way/continues teaching us.What does she do during class time?She makes conversation with the ah-lians. --" WTH? hello?you do notice that you have other students that you pick on for not "doing our work" when we've already done so. *sighs* nothing I can do now really.So I shall shut up now and go finish my homework before starting my revision. =D Elizabeth says I have to start now,so I shall obey my senior's words,haha. Byexx =)