Saturday, April 30, 2005 @10:43 pm
Just came back from Yuan Ting Jie's house again. =) I feel that I study better in her house compared to mine.Yup,anywhere is better than at home.I won't be fed-up with my parents/sister/aunts or be interuppted by my idiotic sister's stupid music/my father's stupid rants/talking/swearing/what not/my mother's screaming/shouting/talking/rubbish/my aunts/porpor's/noise/talking/shouting/suddenly interupting me.I will NEVER ever be able to study.So yeah,I love studying elsewhere,preferably somebody's house. =)
Gahh I've got breathing problem now..can't breathe!
So,today got picked up by Berlyn's dad.Was so nice of him as to come pick me up all the way from Serangoon.Yuan jie,Charlene and Berlyn went for Ms Wong's father's wake.I didn't go because my mother preferred for me to not go.><
Went to Yuan jie's house and I had a sudden craving for ice-cream,waha,then Berlyn and Charlene also had a sudden craving for ice-cream.Studied,studied and Charlene left at about 7.Studied till about 7 coming to 8 and went to eat at Cafe Cartel.I couldn't finish my pasta. >< Was so full when we left.I couldn't walk!Then went back and studied somemore.And here i am.I love studying with my seniors,because I love their company,I can ask them any questions and the atmosphere is good.=)
Well,I'm gonna end here so bye byexx