<body> <body>

Saturday, April 09, 2005 @8:17 pm

I'm bored....I'm supposed to go swimming to go make up for the training I missed yesterday but I'm still stuck at homeee.......I'm a little bit hyper now.I've got a towel over my head and I have no idea why it's there.My headache came back this afternoon.It's toned down till now,nothing serious.So I'm better nows.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to my grandma's house again to eat pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.It's my aunt's treat.Waha.Cuz dad's gonna go 'finish' up fixing her computer while I just sit there and......think of what to do for her website.She still hasn't given meh anything.Waha.I hear ice-cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I don't feel like eating it.Where's val when ya need her?I need to go hyper on her,promised to with my blue peanut butter m&ms and all.

Ummmmmm...........................i dunno what to do.I'm uber bored.Bah.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +