<body> <body>

Friday, April 08, 2005 @3:59 pm

I feel better now,emotional wise.Still got a bit of a headache,just a bit.

School:Finished up my english homework when we were supposed to have some 'test' or something,but I finished early and I hadn't managed to do my homework yesterday 'cuz I was busy helping auntie linda do her computer.Fastfoward to D&T.Haha,got to the D&T room and wasted about 6 minutes of Mr Pang's time.Waha,I was aruging with him about monday's lower sec assembly.Cuz I'm always doing it alone and I wanted to do it before assembly,instead of recess.I told him that he was depriving me of my food and nutrition .And he was telling me that it would take about 3 mintues.I was giving him a stupid face and then went but I take 10 minutes!Lmao,haha argued for a while(not that serious) and I asked him if I was supposed to teach the new girl and he was like okay lor.Haha told him to not blame me if she spoils anything.=D Then we did our projects and I was polishing the plastic over and over again but it couldn't shine.So I just gave it to him and asked him if I could start joining it.Then he didn't accept it and he made me re-polish.--" Waha.After class,went to ask if I was still supposed to find people for him.Haha,he kept on telling me to find those reasonable people,good people.Waha,started arguing again,lmao,and then faith came along and I dragged her in.Then he asked us to go for the video course thingy and we both didn't want to,waha.=P
Then went to go eat and after which went home.I didn't go swimming because of me previous headache and I ache all over.Oh yeah,some sec1 NCC girl was smiling at me,sort of like waving and asked me if I was Kim Wakerman's sister,I was like,what...?--" Then went back after telling another trainee prefect about something to do with DC.So here I am now,about to go do me homework and projects.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +