Thursday, April 07, 2005 @6:45 pm
I don't know I can express my mess all in 10 minutes.
Morning woke up with a headache again.I think it's the same one as yesterday's.I still have it now.Anyways,I didn't really feel like going to school and stuff but I wanted to.Did so anyway and got to school in time to unstack chairs for the "mass" or memorial we had for the late pope.Then had to chase girls up then chase them down.
I got stuck at the side of the hall,there was no space for us to sit(I didn't want to sit there in the first place) so I had to stand.And I was crying.My headache got worse and I was really in a mess,but my tears didn't flow out,they just stayed in my eyes.Then I told one of the sec3 prefects that I'm supposed to go up to the control room.(Charlene told me to yesterday.)Then I went up and yeah,I felt out of place.According to Charlene my eyes were very red.Well I did feel like crying and I nearly cried 3 times in the short period of time.Blah,blah,blah I just sat there near the door trying not to cry.I don't know why I wanted to cry.Then Faith and her friend who apparently is the new comer came in.
I felt very out of place.I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there.Mixed emotions ran through my head,I really felt like an "extra".I know that my tears were coming again partially because of the throbbing headache and I think the other reason was that my worries resurfaced.
Charlene saw the other prefects gathering around the ex-cos and "dragged" me down with her.Haha.There was nothing much said so we both went backstage.Then went back up to the control room and faith and marissa went back to class for chinese.I stayed there and was like a lost puppy,following Charlene and Peggy.Haha.Then the both of them went off for their classes and I came in late for literature.During maths(i think) I scribbled down my thoughts and stuff,hoping i would get better.But it didn't work.During classes,I kept on wanting to cry.
I tried being enthu about marissa coming in so i told faith to bring marissa along next monday so I can teach her the basics to what i know.Because Faith cannot remember anything.--" but no it didn't work either.Then I went for lunch,my classmate drank some of my drink and I was okay with that.But some stupid girl whom was my ex-classmate in primary school took my food and my drink.I'm sitting there right in front of her going "What the...?" in my head.I felt so pissed off and again felt like crying.I didn't even give her permission! I quickly finished up and wandered around waiting for Charlene.I didn't know what to do or where to go so I felt very very very lost.I had to wait for....about an hour(i think,might be exergerating) before i finally found her.Blah,so yeah went to the gym,played some weird game,haha.Everytime we were supposed to change I would end up beside Jeanette,except for the final round,haha.So the drama girls acted and they rocked,the SJI guys then acted,but I don't think they were extremely good compared to our school's drama girls.I only think the guy who played the father was good.During SJI's performance,one of them hit some chime thingy,twice.At the first time I thought it was part of the play,but it turned out to be an accident.But it was nice.
Oh yeah,Charlene and I had to go get the amplifier and mic.When I was coiling the wire(bah,it was a had to cuz Charlene and Jeanette forced me to.--") my hands got black.Haha,so we went to wash our hands and then Charlene and Jeanette talked about next thursday's "excursion" to ACS Barker.They were joking,saying that I should do everything and they(Elizabeth,Jeanette and Charlene) would just sit and relax.So mean.<-< Haha,but they must understand I'm very blur. Then after that we had to stack chairs.(--") and Charlene was complaining that the SJI guys were so un-gentleman like,never help us with the chairs.Ava girls become cleaners,haha.Unlike RI guys,(according to Elizabeth,lol!) whom are very gentleman-like.
After which we went to go help the drama props people to do up the props.Basically we pasted newspapers all around the frames.Hmmm,Charlene went off at about 5 and then I went off 10 minutes after her cuz Jeanette told me to.
Now I'm back here after going to grandma's house.Laksa was okay,the ingredients were scarce and the soup was bland.Bleah.Anyways,met Nicole,val's exchange student friend,sat there and talked with her for a while and then went to help Auntie Linda with her com after we sang her a birthday song.Stayed until now,where I am at home.I ache all over and don't feel like going for training.Dad told me not to,so maybe I should not go for training,haha I'm slacking.