<body> <body>

Friday, April 01, 2005 @6:44 pm

Hmmm,so how was today?Well,started off quite well.When I was reading the prefectorial notice board,Peggy was walking with Charlene to the courtyard and noticed me and shouted my name and the both of them waved to me.Haha,yay!At least i know my two seniors know I'm alive.=)

Sec1s had to stay back for some reason or another so after morning assembly so I naturally stayed back with 'em.Then I went to ask the chairperson for the suggestions or questions for the discipline talk thingy.Had none except for the tennis court thing.What's with people and tennis courts?!?!And she's not even in tennis!She's in netball.- -"

Lalala,changed english teachers.I want Ms Wong back!!!I don't like our new teacher,she sucks.I hated the whole bloody lesson,I think I was the only one who was unsatissfied with her.I'm telling you if I fail my english,I'm gonna burst. Then after recess,I got the class all settled down,doing their work.Haha,I was so happy with myself.And then the chairperson was 'trying' to get me out of their class,said something about worrying about my studies.Roflmao,yeah right. =P

Then lessons flew past then it was D&T.I had to re-buff thanks to Mr Pang who spotted 10 scratches which I couldn't see at first.- -" Then I finally got to bend the thing!Yay!But Mr Pang did the heating because I couldn't get it on the line.Anyways,managed to bend it then went to work on the other joining piece.So next lesson I'm planning to quickly glue the outer part together then start on the curving of the inside one.

I had brought my swim stuff for training but got informed last minute that there was no training so I stayed back for nothing.I ate lunch then went to the library to follow my classmates.I then went to take the year book for 2004 and read through it.Haha,=) I look so weird in my class picture.Meh,who cares?I wasn't even smiling in the picture.

Oh yeah,Auntie Linda sms-ed me about doing up a website/portfolio thingy for her.I've talked to her already on thursday and she's gonna send me all her stuff as soon as she gets her internet.=D My first ever project!!I'm determined to make it awesome.I heard from Dad that she and another person working in Gold 90 fm are starting a speech thingy.Sort of like speech improvement or something like that.I wonder if I could get a part time job there,wahaha.She's currently in the begining stages of developing her company,I can't wait!!Haha.=)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +