<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 @9:48 pm

Hellos!Today was the Drama SYF performance.So let's start from the begining shall we?Wahaha.=P

Okay,woke up at about 5.30am or so,bathed ate a bit and all that stuff,ending up being super early,so I slept in my dad's car at the carpark near school.Until I was satisfied,I went into school in black.Black shirt and trackpants.SAt around and nearly coughed like mad with all the hairspray around,I hate all these kind of smells because they make me cough quite a bit.Ate Mrs Leong's home-made egg sandwich,waha!Then went to buy coffee for Mrs Leong and Ms Low.When we went out,everyone who saw the drama girls got a fright,waha,their make-up was so convincing I presumme.Berlyn looked freaky,which was good.Waha,then we took a few photos.

Once we boarded the bus and all, the cast were in the front rehearsing the lines while the crew & ava girls were behind sleeping.Waha,was bugging Charlene about how she knew I was Yuanting jie's little god sister.Wahhh she didn't want to tell me!Bleah,so I slept for awhile.We reached quite fast,if I say so myself.We unloaded the stuff and the cast went to the waiting room.One guy saw us and shouted "Ay,today you guys doing what ah?Chinese Orchestra is it?" And Elizabeth was rolling her eyes and all going "yeah right" I can't recall what she actually said,but it was very sarcastic.The stupid thing is,the drama crew was wearing their DRAMA shirts.

Then Mrs Leong made us go to the canteen to eat,but we didn't and just looked around,went into their school popular bookstore.Looked around,see,see.Until it was time for us to relieve the prop girls.We sat down and started talking.Jeanette was playing around with Charlene's phone.I got bored for a while and decided to sms Yuanting Jie.Then we waited for a while before it was our turn,which came quite quickly.Because the schools before us were fast.--"

Went up to the lighting box and started.I messed up once.Ahh >< But the drama girls were superb!!!They rocked!!I could feel the emotions,I felt like crying myself.Then we finished and went to take a picture with Norlina and packed up the stuff and waited for the bus.Once it came,I sat with Berlyn.Waha,then started talking with her and Charlene.I was quite hyperish today.Waha....but I wanted to sleep....

We then went to the hall after we finished unpacking.Mrs Leong and Ms Wong were so nice that they gave us each a rose and chocolates!Wahh I love helping out for SYF Drama,hope I can do it again next year.Not for the chocolates and flower but because it was an awesome experience.After Mrs Leong dismissed us for our lunch,I ate with Berlyn,Charlene,Elizabeth and Jeanette.Was the slowest to eat again.--"

Went back to class when Art was ending.=D I wanted to miss art,so yay!Waha.Fast forward to after school,I went to the upper staff room and I met Charlene,waha,asked if I could follow her and started following her around and ended up doing the AV stuff for LAP agains,just what I wanted to do,cuz I wanted to stay back but had nothing to do.Melissa and her partner really has nothing better to do.--" While I was setting up they suddenly called my name.I was like "right...." then I went over and asked if any prefect came to the class,and the they were all like "no,no,we were very good girls." Right....shall go check tomorrow.Berlyn and I were talking about the sec1s with Ms Wong.Talking about how rude they were and all.*sighs* what has the world come to?One sec 1 DROPPED the bloody mic!!We were like wth?!?!? And one of them just WALKED OFF with the mic.--"

After we packed up,Ms Wong was so nice and treated the three of us.I had a jelly,Berlyn had a drink and Charlene had ice-cream.We sat there and chatted with Ms Wong until she left,then Charlene and Berlyn wanted to go out of school for something,I forgot what though.Then Berlyn and I went to the PAC room while Charlene went to get her stuff.We went off to the market opposite and searched for a keymaker person.No-one there,we decided to go to Parkway.When Berlyn asked me if I wanted I'm like 'Orh...' then called my dad and she said I was so 'on'.But thing is I would prefer being with my two beloved seniors rather than getting stuck at home mah,so I was so fast in deciding.=P

Then we went to Parkway,went to disturb Yuanting jie while she was on her break,=P then she started "lecturing" us.Yesh,I was in a very hyper-ish mood that's why I talked alot.And Yuanting jie,just wanted to tell u,why I so worked up about the sec2s issue is that I always have to do the AV stuff for assembly myself,because they're not effition(dunno how to spell.) they don't have initiative lah,I mean I dun wanna drill these stuff into their heads and all,but the thing is,they should at least ask me mah,or worse still,I already tell them got assembly,they are still strolling by to the hall and I'm about done with the stuff.--" And yesh,I've got weird quirks,like conferencing,why?Because I like listening to my seniors talking mah,waha,their conversations are always very interesting de.And when I'm hyper and talk alot,it's the after effects of me not talking.Wahaha,I'm weird.=) there's other ways in which I'm weird which I'll leave for my seniors to discover or find out. =D I should go sleep nows,I'm praying hard,hope that the drama girls will get a GOLD.The rest so far hasn't gotten a gold yet,so go drama!Wahaha,oh yeah,Berlyn was awesome!All the drama girls were awesome,haha.=)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +