<body> <body>

Sunday, April 10, 2005 @7:34 pm

Hello,came back from grandma's at about 4 coming to 5.We had canadian pizza.Never tried it before but it's good.^^ Haha,but Pizza Hut is nicer.There was alot of toppings on the canadian pizza compared to Pizza Hut's.But the dough wasn't "strong" enough to hold the ingredients.Ah well,I ate 3 slices.And I was the last to finish.Haha.

Grandma & Grandpa weren't in,so went into auntie linda's room,played with huangzhi's stuff.Waha,I was investigating his stuff,like his bag of kitty litter thingys,his food and his medicine.Watched Nickelodean and MTV.Then played a few games on auntie linda's laptop.Originally wanted to do my homework there but didn't.

Got home and yeps,still here.I'm thinking of changing my blog layout to a very cute one,haha.I've got my eye on one that I find cute,haha,but I might do it tommorow or later at night.=D

Drama SYF rehersal at ACS B is coming soon,so I've gotta prepare me big school jacket to bring there,^^ Hmmm,nothing much to write nows,so I'll write again later,I've got work to do!(Oh and Auntie Linda has sent me her info,but I've got no pictures to make a layout with!I'll post the link once I get it all done.=) I'm hoping to be able to get it done by this week or so.This thursday I'm gonna go crash her room,waha.I love her laptop!^^)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +