Sunday, April 17, 2005 @9:38 pm
Haiz.I've already gotten the monday blues.Blah.I don't really feel like going to school tomorrow.Tomorrow's going to be another day where I will be running up and down to find Mr Pang just for the stupid keys to get everything ready for assembly,which I'm quite sure I'll be doing alone,no thanks to Faith and her good friend.I feel depressed.I don't know why.Mehhh.... =(
Today went to Grandma's house again because Auntie Linda's email was wonky.Ate my lunch consisting of french fries and chicken wings cooked by her,waha.Watched tv over and over again.She gave me some of her old clothes which she couldn't fit in.I like some,they look cool but some are.......tacky.Waha,not my style really.I'm still in my kiddy kinda faze,I love long sleeved shirts nows.=P Waha...
Hmmm nothing else to write about really,I went to disturb Charlene with the stupid questions my parents kept asking me to ask any of my prefect seniors.So I went to ask her.
AHHHHHH I hate my two aunts.One talks like she's shouting and I can even hear her from behind a closed door.It's irratating,whenever she wants to get her stupid point across or something,she screams.My other aunt screams and shouts like there's no tomorrow.She irrates me to no end.She's fussy,bossy,picky,irratating,and urgh!On friday night, she asked me to buy some stupid snack from the pasa malam.I came back about a hour or two later and gave it to her but she gave it to my mum instead!What the??!?!?So I went down to spend MY money for nothing.What the...?!?Argh! Whenever the two of them argue,it's a fight to no end.I remember once they were having their regular stupid shouting match AGAIN early in the morning on a weekend.I was woken up but their senseless screaming and shouting.And they like slamming doors and showing thier stupid black faces and mumbling.I hate it!!Argh.
Another thing,my mum.She jumps to conclusions,accuses me,doesn't listen and just scolds whenever something goes wrong or somethign.Dad,he loses his temper and just shouts at me.Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................><
I feel like drifting away......where I can be happy.
I'm sort of frustrated with Faith and the other new girl.Why?Because they don't do a single bloody thing!!Haiz.It's like every monday I'm going to be setting the stuff up.Alone. I don't really mind.But the thing is,they don't bother to find out if there's assembly and what not.And what do they do whenever there's assembly?They come up to the bloody control room and sit in there while I have to go chase the sec 1s.OR when there's combined assembly,they would go up to the control room(where i would already be).And there and then I feel insecure again.And the whole cycle begins again.I think that for EMDD the new girl won't know anything.That's what I presumme lah.Arghhhhhhhhh I need my godjie now....I feel like crying now....
Something that I've been thinking about.How did I get chosen to be one of the AV girls for the drama syf thing?Confused....shall go ask Charlene tomorrow.(I seem to be asking her alot of questions,waha.......)
I need something to cheer me up nows..... =(