<body> <body>

Saturday, April 30, 2005 @12:42 pm

Finally!I can update!Waha,came back late since thursday,leaving me no time to write.But now it's in the afternoon I have some free time,I can study/write.

Thursday:
Was planning to go to Yuan Ting Jie's house to study and do my project.Ended up staying back in school till about 4 something before we could go to her house.Reason being,Mr Pang refused to lend me a CD-R to burn my stupid stupid pictures.But he was definetly being lame as always.
When we reached Yuan Ting Jie's house,I started on my project,finished 'filiming' and started piecing everything together,it was fun fun fun!Wahaha. =) Had dinner in her house and stayed till about 9 something ><

FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Was one of the BEST times in my life.=) Haha,yups,after school was wandering around in the canteen,wondering where Charlene was cuz she told me before morning assembly to follow her count money for Ms Low.Found her and Shamayne and went to the Art room to count the money.Waha,while we were finishing sorting out the coins and notes,Berlyn suddenly popped out of no where,waha.Then she helped us count the money.The whole process was hilarious,we ended up laughing non-stop!We were done quite soon and went to the bustop to wait for bus 13.
We reached Yuan Ting Jie's house and was greeted by a half-awake Yuan Ting Jie.Haha,we put our bags down and went to eat at PIZZA HUT!!We ordered a set.Two pizzas,seafood and hawaiin.While we were waiting for the girls from another school to finish taking their soup,I noticed something,theere was this one girl who was scooping the soup out into the bowls and was she was done she said"Okay,you can now" It sounded like she was rationing food!!Wahaha.At the table,it was so funny,we were constantly laughing and talking.But there were a few minutes of silence.We finished up leaving 3 unfinished chicken drumlets and one slice of an unfinished hawaiin pizza.*coughcough*
We then made our way back.I was walking and talking with Berlyn and I suddenly said "I feel like eating ice-cream" and she asked where and I pointed at Haggen Das.She told Yuan Ting Jie and she bought Berlyn one ice-cream,Charlene and myself a cone ice-cream to share as I'm sure I won't be able to finish eating.Shamayne bought her own.Wahhh spent her money again!I feel so bad... ><
We reached her house and it was quite late already,but we started on our revision/work while Shamayne talked with her sotong.I didn't know how to do one question and I asked Yuan Ting Jie how to do it,ended up having Berlyn,Charlene and Yuan Ting jie solving it.They found the answer but they were uncertain as to wheter I could use a calculator to do it and began to ask other people for that way.As in,many,many,many people.When Charlene left,she still went to find people to ask.So nice of her!Yuan Ting jie called Mr Pang and asked him how to do the question.We all heard the sound of a MRT so loudly while he was put on speaker and Shamayne complained.WAHA.After all that,Shamayne FINALLY finished talking and asked me if I had any homework for her to do.Waha,I gave her my D&T work.=P Mr Pang claimed that they(Berlyn,Charlene,Shamayne and Yuan Ting Jie) wouldn't be able to remember their D&T work.Ha!He was wrong!!=P Anyways,we phoned him again and ended up laughing like crazy again.I think berlyn was joking about the fact that we laugh so much that we should take over the laughter club.At least our laughs aren't that forced!Anyhow, after that,I ended up napping for a while while Yuan Ting Jie tested Berlyn and Shamayne their Chemistry.Stayed till about nine something and sent Berlyn home =)
Reached home and did a conference with Berlyn,Yuan Ting jie and Charlene.I didn't talk much.Hehh........and I fell asleep during one of the conferences,I think I fell asleep after they were talking about how hard it was to find Mr Pang,waha,I didn't even realise!Cuz I was listening and listening and it began to fade out.Hehh.... ^^"

So I'm gonna end off here and say a BIG Thank You to Yuan Ting Jie for treating us!!!
Yesterday was an awesome day!!Waha,my seniors absolutely rock!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +