<body> <body>

Sunday, April 03, 2005 @12:41 pm

Blah.I feel horrible right now.Just remembered about my history ca2 test thingy which I'm predicting that I'm gonna fail because I didn't study it well enough.If I really wanna "promote" myself to express stream I should be studying hard...

I feel a bit pressurized.My classmates have somewhat "high" expectations of me for my english and literature.My english is dropping.Which is disturbing.My science and maths definetly needs more brushing up as well as my history.

I feel so stressed right now,and nothing's pushing me.I need to push myself.Ahhh.....I've started making/doing up a personal planner whereby I write down all my stuff for that certain day.I guess that kind of reassures myself.But I'm determined to start studying for the mid-years starting tommorow.This is my last chance to promote myself to where I want to be.And to achive that I must be able to juggle my 2 ccas(ava & swimming),my duties,schoolwork,studies,"social life"(not like I have one...) and my so-called "part-time job".Not forgetting practise and organization which I do almost every 2 months or when I'm in my cleaning mood.

So I'm going to start off with a fresh start.Turn over a new leaf.=) I raftly know what is going to be tested for science and maths.I need to go find out what is being tested for literature,chinese,english and history.Ahhh well.Gotta go finish up my planner.


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +