Thursday, March 17, 2005 @8:10 pm
The workshop was okay.Can't say it sucked really,I just enjoyed getting semi-wet.I got water spilled over me because they didn't pour accurately and I got hit on the head twice by the bloody pail while somebody nearly fell from the bench.And then we had some what a lil talk,explaining why we did the certain activities.I was practically freezing in the air-conditioned room.Oh yeah,did I mention that the person(whom I find kind of egoistic) that was put in charge of the workshop stuff didn't inform me that the timing was changed to 9am to 4pm.I thought it was from 8.30am till 4.30pm.(I went to check the notice board) & since she was in-charge of collecting the forms,she didn't count/mark the number of forms handed in and what not.

Lunch was at 12,ended at 1.55pm.I though everyone was going to the bloody hawker center to eat,so I could eat in school in peace,but nooooo,they had to follow and buy back(I bought a burger of somesort,it tasted awful

) & ate in the bloody canteen!There goes my privacy & alone time.Oh yeah,I met Berlyn along the way so we ate together.
Hmmmm,I know I sound selfish and all regarding the above,but I seriously hate (part) of my current situation.The other trainee prefects I'm with are somewhat arrogant,'stuck-up' & bossy.During the activities,I tried to suggest ways to improve our situation,but noooo they won't listen to me.Then another person(that they're more close to) echos what I said(but 'uses' it as her own) & they're like "good idea!" & throughout the whole day & stuff,they were practically ignoring meh!Wth.
Well,whatever,I have nice AVA seniors & my 'far-away' friends to be with!
Right now I'm bored....and my legs hurt.And I need to wash my hair.So bye!