<body> <body>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 @7:43 pm

Training changed to wenesday instead of friday.Since I end school at 2.10 and training starts at 3,I had to rush.Blah,dad bought me lunch and then i changed, got there quite early.about 10 minutes or so.Only 2 of us came.Pathetic,I know,but yeah,many didn't want to go and I like training in small groups because it's easier.But me senior,Ruth joined us. So yeah,training was okay.I got 51 secs for my 50m sprint,lmao tt's BAD. At first I had 55 secs,before dropping to 51 then to 54.

When we did plunging I hit the steps and now I'm injured.I scrapped my hips and knee and foot.And it hurts ALOT.Especially my hips.I'm so tired....I need to do my homework!Wait,what do I have?*shrugs* Gonna end here anyways,bye bye.
xoxo

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +