<body> <body>

Sunday, March 27, 2005 @9:59 pm

Sunday.Easter.Easter Sunday.So,got up at about 9am and got ready for brunch.Got there on time,wore the yellow top auntie pat bought for me and my jeans.While waiting,I talked to Auntie Linda(who needs to get married so I can finally be able to attend a wedding,haha)about the control boards in the radio station and she was telling me about all the boards.They have loads apparently and they have to be like an octopus just to man it for about 3 hours.I applaud all the DJs man,must be tiring just to keep eye on all the screens and stuff.

Went in,got seated then Val & family came.Ordered and starting eating.Rachie was late by....10 minutes?Haha,anyways,ate,ate,ate,talk,talk,talk then went to the toilet with Rachie because she wanted to.We talked along the way and I must say that we three are really bonded,but not enough.We need to hang out more,haha.I'm closer to Rachie then Val is to Rachie.After the meal,we spilt up and I went with Val to the optition(sp?).

She was supposedly supposed to go for confirmation but didn't go.Then we returned to her house before visiting a friend of our family.(someone my dad & aunt knows.)Then apparently,we weren't going for Easter Service anymore.Okay....haha,so I stayed with Val and we basically did nothing.Talked,talked and talked.I stayed for dinner.I love sitting there and listening to them talk,all the jokes and all.I know I laughed alot.

Then was sitting in Val's room while she was doing her maths.Then she gave me some of her old clothes and a plastic bag and blah,blah,blah.I went home at about 9 and am currently sitting here eating supper thanks to my dad even though I'm bloated.AH!Okies,time to go. xxx

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +