<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 @9:28 pm

Okies,so today was the emergency evacuation.So the school made a stupid mistake and told the whole school that we were gonna have a 'practise' for the emergency evacuation.Why?Because they didn't take it seriously,I mean they want it to be realistic right?Then don't tell!Yeesh,stupid people,haha.Primary school evacuations were much better because they never told us,it was a spur of the moment exercise.Anyways,I missed Study Skills,Pastoral Care & Maths.Was supposedly supposed to stand and make sure the sec4s were quiet or something,haha,but thankfully,Charlene saw me from the control box and asked me to come over.Yay!Haha,enjoy air-con.

Yesh,so then we had to pack up all the AV stuff that was taken out.Apparently I'm weak.-_-" haha,I carried the ermmm extension thingy(dunno its name) from the courtyard to the chapel staircase then to the workroom.Thennn we went back to control room,watched the dance item the school had and then Charlene & I had to go meet with the other prefects.Apparently we might be having a meeting next Sat or so.Yups,then went to eat lunch before going to buy my stupid drawing pen,but can't find it.--''

Anyways,today my guitar Image hosted by Photobucket.com teacher was somewhat in good mood.Haiz.

Hmmmm,I've gotta finish up my IPW and my chinese projecty thingy.And tommorow's booked for the video thingy.No swimming this friday unfortunately.Haiz,ah well,end here xxx

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +