Sunday, March 06, 2005 @7:14 pm
Finally!I've finished up my new layout,what do you think of it?Comment on the tagboard please!
I love this layout,it looks so professional,

but yeah,it's pretty.
I've got into AVA,learnt all the basic stuff and tommorow I'm going to be manning the whole system myself.

I'mma gonna dieee.My partner didn't come for training so it's just me.HELP!I know I'm gonna screw up,so watch out for my report on what happened tommorow evening.
I've got quite a busy week ahead.On monday,there's prefect workshop(note to self: bring PE attire) and it ends only at 5 or 6 I think.Then on tuesday,I've got DC duty,which would most probably end at around 5(if I'm lucky).On wenesday I've got some video editing training to attend(AVA related),thursday there's nothing confirmed yet,so I might be free on that day and as for friday,I've got swimming

. And that week is the last week before we are let off for the one week school holidays where again I have a day of prefect workshop thingy.I need an organizer.
And to add on to my "pressure" I've not done my homework.
Science-Due tommorow
English-Due Tuesday
D&T-Due Friday
IPW-Due Friday.
*sighs* and I need to finish reading my organising book and scanning it.
There's loads to be done...

and I was supposedly supposed to swim today,but I don't know if were still going.I hope so,even though I'm partially injured

Gotta go tackle what's needed to be done.
xoxo