Thursday, March 24, 2005 @9:43 pm
Hello,today was okay I guess.Started off badly.
I got into depression stages where for no reason I wanted to start crying,the tears were already welling up in my eyes.That happened loads.Nothing lightened me up.Even after I had laughed at something,I would go back to my sad mood.Carried on till after school.I ate,loaned my classmate a dollar,sat around doing nothing.
Met Berlyn at the drink stall(I met her earlier when I was leaving the gym from chinese) and she brought me over to her drama friends.Haha,can't remember her friend's name though,ah bad memory.I lightened up a bit but sunk back after I went back to where my bag was.Then I went to watch the drama seniors' short play of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.It was short,simple,yet fun.They threw chocolates for us,haha,I got one small one but I gave it to my classmate.
Then Mr Pang asked me to ask Charlene to pack the equipment,lmao I don't think I heard him calling me,I was like "Wah?Is he calling me?" I could barely hear him.--" Anyways,found Charlene & Shamayne & told Charlene to pack the stuff up.Hehe,I followed them around.Yeah,then since I had to wait for my dad till 5,Charlene asked me to follow her & Shamayne to the art room.So I spent the rest of my afternoon there.Was somewhat better by then.Oh yeah,Shu Hua knows Amanda,my old friend!Haha,so cool. =)
Argh,I'm reduced to boredom now.I wanna talk on the phone or something.Wait.There's no-one to talk to.I'm boreddddd........meh.