<body> <body>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 @7:22 pm

Hello!!!!I'm in a very very very good mood now,haha.Hmmm,how was today?Well it started off quite bad.

Okay,so what happened:
My lit. teacher didn't come today(for who knows what reason) so a substitute teacher came in and told us to read our literature book.So we did so and then proceeded to do our own stuff because she didn't give us further instructions.We made loads of noise but she didn't say anything,so yeah,the noise level rose.Then we switched teachers to this male one.He came in made us greet him then let us do our own stuff.So I was drawing my little cartoon thingy for fun and then some teacher from across the block came in to scold us.She totally ignored the fact that we had a TEACHER in the classroom.And she asked us if we had any written work and we naturally replied "No." because it's a fact/the truth.She didn't believe us and made us stay back after school.That got me pissed off.
Strike one.
After that we had other lessons and then Art.For art we had to go to the maths room to use the LCD projecter since the one in our classroom was spoilt.We did our artwork in there,made a small mess with smudges and rubber shavings.Our art teacher was pissed off and made us stay back to clean it up.
Strike two.
Then we returned to class for science and our form teacher(cum science teacher) was pissed off with the class because of numerous reasons.For example: Girls hanging out with boys after school in our school uniform,our conduct and all.She told us that the whole class had to stay back tommorow because of the canteen table.I got pissed off again.
Strike three. (but later she said only those duties who fall on either monday,tuesday or wednesday are supposed to stay back,so phew!)

Now I was extremly pissed off I nearly snapped at my classmate.Poor girl.Haha

So after school,we had to stay back at the foyer,they interrigated us for about 10 minutes or so.We kept on insisting that we weren't given any written work but they didn't believe.A small matter like that was blown up which somehow involved the D.M,O.M(????what the??) and the teacher aid.After the 10 minutes, we were sent to the maths room.Cleaned my table & we got dismissed.

Then I literally ran to where Charlene,Berlyn and Shamayne were.They let me eat then Berlyn went for drama and we(Charlene & I) followed Shamayne to the basketball court.But seriously,when I reached the table where they were I wasn't pissed at all anymore,haha instead I felt happy.We talked and talked and talked.Shamayne had to go for training so Charlene & I wandered around............then decided to find Berlyn.Berlyn was in the gym then zao-ed to do the video thingy with us.

We sat in the canteen and talked......and talked.....and talked.......(no I didn't say much,haha)Then we came up with our 'summary'.We also ate ice-cream!!!Haha,Charlene treated me to one.So nice of her,haha.I was the slowest in eating...the stupid cone wasn't 'crispy' so it broke almost all the time.When we finished,we went to look for Mr Pang & gave him our summaries.Haha,it was so funny.Lmao,anyways I was almost sleeping when he was talking.Blah,not really though,but I've got a slight neck-ache.Blah,blah,blah,long story short,he decided that we should do Advertisment.

So we left then went to get our bags & all & we left school.I was not in a bad mood anymore!!Haha,yesh,oh yeah,Berlyn's influenced by Shamayne,haha whenever she sees Shamayne's junior(who's class I take care of) she'll yell "Sotong!" LMAO.So fun,haha.Yeah,I think we're gonna conference tonight or something.

Oh yes,Ms Wee was talking about this marathon thingy where we're supposed to swim continuosly for 15minutes.I think I'm taking part,it's for a good cause,it's for the NKF thingy.Ahhhhh wonder if anybody wanna come watch me swim,LMAO.Yesh yesh.I'm lame.=) But I need support lah! =P Haha,so once I get the details I shall post it here. =D
Until then......





the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +