<body> <body>

Monday, March 07, 2005 @8:11 pm

Meh,I'm sleepy.Anyways,yes I did screw up today.Well,slightly,nothing major.I just messed up the microphones part.We were using the hand-held ones and I forgot that I didn't need to plug in anythingSo Faith & I had to call on the AVA teacher.For some reason we kept on laughing non stop & we got "scolded" for using the aircon.
But during assembly everything went well.Well,except for the fact that I didn't know what the teacher wanted.I know he wanted the lights,I think.But I didn't know what lights.

Anyways,rushed to get our bags & to run an errand for our AVA teacher.Went to eat before changing into my PE attire and went for the workshop thingy.Got there and we got split up into groups,based on the Lord Of The Rings.I'm with Victoria,Trizia,Diana & Sheryl,we're the Orcs.Lmao,yup.So we played this thing where Victoria and I joined the elves.We had three planks and 7 people.One person is supposed to 'walk' across the planks and the other six are supposed to hold it and suspend it in the air.I was one of the three to go.Meep,I was 'heavy'
because I put more weight in my back leg when it was time to cross. Then the Orcs reunited and we had to go on differnet "missons".We had a candle where we're supposed to ensure that the flame won't go off and every six minutes,we had to replenish our energy and answer a question.I kept the time and we got all our clues to unscramble.The word was "Impact". We then had a short water break. And my enemy was telling her story on her "fight" with the ah lian D.And everyone was like so interested in listening.But seriously,I don't get what's so fascinating about it.Bleah to her.

After which we had a theory kind of lesson and then ended.Now I'm more determined to do my duties to the best of my ablity and prove to the two teachers in charge of "manning" the prefects,ex-co and other people that I belong in the prefectorial board.

Tommorow there's DC duty for me and there's a teacher in charge for it which means I *might* be able to get off early.So all I have to do is finish up all homework that needs to be done and if I'm done I'll read.I need an organiser.I keep on saying that.Hmmm,I'm craving for some hot milo..yummy.Oh yeah,english needs to be done,so bye.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +