Saturday, February 12, 2005 @4:06 pm
I've yet to post about swimming yesterday.I decided that I'm not gonna go for the SSA thing anymore.Cuz I've yet to learn the butterfly stroke,improve on my other strokes,swim faster and how to hold my breathe for longer and to not get water into my nose when I'm doing my flip.Which is irratating because I never got that when I was younger.Must be because I've not swam for 3 years.Sad,I know.*sniffle* And when coach timed us for 50m,I came in like 5th.Among 8 people.I'm just like "WTH?!?" I need to get 50m in under 40secs.Yes,I must improve.But sadly,there's no training next friday.And training is only once a week.So I have to do external training.If only I'm still living in a condo or at *old house's address* Bah.... =(
Yup so goals here are:
1)To get transferred into express(MAIN PRIORITY)
2)Do well in ALL classes
3)Improve on swimming
4)Get into inter-district swimming competitions & WIN! lol.
The sad thing now is for swimming we've only got 8 members.8 freaking members ONLY.Haiz...never mind,worry about my progress first.ciaox