Friday, February 04, 2005 @10:04 pm
Heya.........I'm so tired....came back from SSA trail.I seem to always return home very tired and just wanting to sleep.The trial part was ok I guess,lol.But we were training with pros.They dived in almost perfectly(nobody's perfect/nothing's perfect,wahaha!) I dived in kinda like *splat* like that.It was horrible.And when we did freestyle,I started off very fast and then started slowing down & I can't swim the breastroke for nuts.Yeah,there weren't any cute guys there,LMAO.Actually I wasn't looking for any cute guys,just concentrated on swimming.There was this one girl whom charmaine and I had to share lanes with(there were 4 of us in total) she seemed so freaking familiar!They way she looked & talked.I was like"Do I know you?" Lol,but I didn't ask.We didn't really socialize with the others just those two.I don't know the result yet so....yeah I'm scared.I don't think I'll make it.
Anyways,I came back(dad drove me) and my legs are very very tired.I'm sleeeepyyyyyy and what's more I've got this stupid meeting I need to attend tommorow.For what?To sing for the vice-principal I think.WTH.Argh!I wanna rest................stupid people.Later on I still have to go to NTUC with my mum,dad & sister for who knows what.And I'm kinda pissed off with charmaine.Argh!Forget it.Bleah.Whatever.(I'm just cranky with the exhaustion)
On sunday I'm going out with dad,mum,sister & uncle mike & family to have a BBQ!Wheeeeeeee.........I can practise swimming AND eat yummy food!I love his chicken wings,they're so tasty!lol!Yup,I'm kinda excited,but not now,now i'm very lethergic(however you spell that).
NTUC's practically screaming my name,so ciaox.