Monday, February 14, 2005 @2:31 pm
Was surfing around the customers_suck livejournal community and found
this quiz. (that was on saturday)
My answers are gonna be "semi-private" though.
- You must tell
1 people about this game. (yay!only 1 person!)
-
*omitted* is the one that you love. (omg....umm....)
-
*omitted* is one you like but can't work out. (right....)
- You care most about
Valerie. (I do?dunno.)
-
Rachel is the one who knows you very well. (really?unbelieveable,but i do treat her like a little sis.even though she is very irratating at times.)
-
Pamela is your lucky star. (ooo cool!)
-
Ocean Avenue is the song that matches with
*omitted*. (I love that song....)
-
My boo is the song for
*omitted*. (ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! nah can never happen)
-
Life of a salesman is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind. (o0 cool,)
- and
Empty Apartment is the song telling you how you feel about life (if ya mean i feel my life is empty,then yesh,that's spot on.)
so yeah that was my results along with some of my comments on my answers.It's weird....*haiz* I'm gonna probably blog later on after my assignments and revision.Ciaoxx