Friday, February 25, 2005 @7:57 pm
Swimming was okay,I'm seriously extremely tired.I still have homework to do.Ahhh,I'm gonna dieeeeeee.
Anyways,I had a strange moment after swimming.Nabila was walking with me to the bus stop and she was telling me that on wednesday(the day I went for investiture & was wearing the white u)during recess,our study skills coaches were,um,looking at me and Charmaine,um like um,checking us out.
Vivian was saying about how one coach was staring at Charmaine when she entered(ROFLMAO!!!!) the room.And she was "acting cute" lol, Yeah,that was extremely weird.Bah,just had to let that out.
I miss my white u and tie.....I wanna wear it again,I like it so much better than my normal uniform.....*sighs*
oh yeah,I joined AVA,with FAITH!!!!!! YAY,lol she's one of my good friends that I really appreciate.So anywyas,i couldn't find her,she couldn't find me so she ended up not going for training.So anyways,we get..........AIR-CON and we get the main controls,muwhahah,we can be evil and mute the teacher whenever we want,ROFLMAO,I'm gonna have so much fun with Faithy,lol.
well,gotta get down on those assingments,bye.