<body> <body>

Thursday, February 10, 2005 @10:32 pm

I really think project work given to students here are giving them stress.It is in no way helping us in any way at all.They're just adding on to the stress we already have.The MOE of singapore should change this project policy thing or have a project rule thing to all schools in singapore.ALL schools. Only primary4s,5,s & 6s should be given ONE major group project.

For secondary schools,sec 1s should get only one major project to be done individually.Sec 2s should be give only ONE major GROUP project.Sec 3s should be given the group project while the Sec 4s/5s get the individual projects.

I myself am in a fix right now.For every project I have I'm with the same people.I have 2 people whom are quite blur,one who doesn't want to do anything and one that is too idiotic to do anything.I really feel I'm better off doing things on my own.But that would add on to the stress I'm already suffering from.Haiz.Someone should bring this up to the M.O.E of singapore.Kids in America don't even get these project things!(i think.) Haiz.

Oh and if they wanna inject some knowledge into our heads,please,they should just ramble on and make sure we take notes then shove us the stupid project to do.And not multi-task.Expect us to do things with out us knowing what the heck we're supposed to do and teach us so useless methods to somehow "help" us in our project work.Darn it,get it through your thick skull,it DOES NOT help at ALL.Doofuses.*whacks head*

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +