Wednesday, February 09, 2005 @3:12 pm
Due to overwhelming demand,I've come to update my blog.*cough* Just kidding,lmao.I've not updated in a looongggg time.Anyways,I've not gotten the results from the SSA so I'm not sure if I'm in.
CNY Eve!I rushed from school all the way till Val's old primary school.Met her at the gate,went to the toilet to change and met Cui!Was so happy and changed before she clipped on her fake hair extensions.Went to the cateen where Nicolle was!!She squeezed me so tight!Lol,then Pam scared me from behind me.Dickson was somewhere on the basketball court playing basketball.Then one of Val's friend,Caryn came.We went to visit their old P6 teacher and then went back down to wait for stacey.Stacey soon came and we went to walk towards Pizza hut for lunch.Jarad & BengHong(2 of val's ex-classmates) joined us.Had to wait for a table.We finally got one and ordered and ate.But I didn't eat at all,cuz dad forced me to eat before going to val's school.
Dickson ended up flicking pineapples & pepperoni at val,which missed me cuz i'm sitting next to val.Lol,two pineapples flew and hit the wall and one pepperoni hit val on the shoulder.Pam left in the middle of it though.=( After we paid,we went to val's house instead of going to Orchard as we were all lazy. Cui had to go home early cuz her cousins were all at her house waiting for her so they can start their reunion lunch I think. And BengHong went home as well.The guys were left downstairs with John & his friends and we went up to val's room to watch some movie.One-by-one we went home and I was the last to leave.^-^" Anyhow,thanks pam,cui & val for inviting me along!Luv ya guys,lol.*huggles*
Hmm,chinese new year today was cool.Visited grandma,ate,paid our respects,chatted with val then left to send grandma & grandpa to grandma's sister's house.Ate a bit there and then went off.Oh yeah,Auntie Linda gave me a pair of her Armano jeans from the US.Which was so nice of her!I also got a skirt from her.Yay!I've got more clothes,lol.I'm okay with hand-me-downs really,I don't mind them!lol. =) as long as they're nice & still in good shape or reasonable shape and u're willing to let it go i'll take it,lmao. Got quite a nice sum of mone so far and I'm very happy already.Oh yeah,E-poh's(grandma's sister) house is sooooo pretty,I love it there!I've been to her house during the last few chinese new years and i still love that house!^-^
Well,gonna cut short and just do some reading on the internet.Have a Happy Chinese New Year!