Tuesday, February 22, 2005 @5:24 pm
Yup,yup I know,I've been neglecting my little bloggie.I'm sorry!! I've recently had my common tests which ended today,today the subject being maths.Oh yes, a Happy Late Valentine's to all! Hope you guys found someone or just had fun on that day.I didn't do much,I mean valentine's day to me is all blah.It's just a normal day to me,I don't need gifts on a commerical based day!Yeah,basically you tell me it's Valentine's I'll go "Wha..?Oh...ok." and just either go back to what I'm doing or just do.....something.Nothing much to report on the past days I've not been updating.
I borrowed a "handbook" on surving middle-school years.It's cute and yeah,I've not finished it yet.Borrowed another one from the oh so famous Princess Diaries series, princess handbook or something.Borrowed a book on organization,that would probably help me in school stuff,yay!
Hmmm anything interesting in school?P.E today,we ran 2 rounds around the canal,I think I was in the first 15 or so.Well it's just a practise and Ms Wee gave us 15 minutes instead of the usual minutes given.When we got into groups of 8 I felt like throwing up(for real) and apparently according to my classmates,my face was very red.They asked if I wanted to sit out,but nah,I'd rather train for NAFA and pass the stupid thing.Oh yeah,on the way to school,I realised I forgot both my blouse and my handphone.How forgetful can I get?*sighs* But miraculously I survived throughout the whole day without getting caught.I realised I had DC duty at the last minute and rushed to tell my dad.DC duty was longgggggggg.*sighs*Ended at about 3.50pm or so.Took a bus home and here I am!
Oh yeah,yesterday was Victoria's birthday!And her class was so sweet, they bought her a cake and sang her a birthday song during recess.After they sung,my classmates(Victoria is my ex-classmate in primary school and is currently one of the prefects in charge of taking my class which is extremly hard.),well ex-classmates cum current classmates(those whom were in my pri 6 class & current class) were bad mouthing her.Saying she changed and all,and she wouldn't let them wander around a bit and when they 'stepped' onto the basketball court,she would immediately say"Please sit down." I mean,she's doing her job,and her being all strict and everything is normal,she's a
PREFECT for goodness sake,we're going through a trial thing and we will only be accepted if we pass this.And during morning assembly we have to get your little butts on the ground before 7.25am when you old grannies come in so slow and walk even slower!Goodness,shut your trap and shove off!Oh and during assembly you guys are worse,I very well know how my class is like,you guys won't shut the hell up or move!You guys move like old grannie turtles for goodness sake!We do have a time limit as to when to get you little pip squeaks outta the classes and into the hall.Seriously.
Hmmm,what else is there?Oh yeah,I'm so excited!I'm going to Holy Innocent's tommorow for investigure(however you spell that)So I have to wear the white u,clog shoes,stockings,TIE!!!!!!!! Whee YAY I get to wear a TIEEEEEEEEE I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*coughs*canIkeepit>*coughs* lol.
Well,that's about it,I'm leaving school at about 12pm tommorow,skipping sciene,a bit of art and history.Should be interesting,so I'll blog about it tommorow,now I have to practise my guitar and pack for tommorow and do my pre-art stuff and study for the lit quiz I possibly might have tommorow.Byex
[edit]I forgot to mention that I'm gonna change my layout very soon,so look out for it![/edit]