Wednesday, January 26, 2005 @8:44 pm
Haiz,was quite a bad morning today,I hate calling the girls to get into their lines,well except for the class I'm in charge of.They're quite good actually,but I sometimes don't know if it's the girls outside whom are making noise or my class.But I was alone for morning assembly today.Samantha had Inside patrolling.Darn,I forgot what that was.I shall go ask her tommorow.So anyways,there was this DARN stupid mosquito which kept on going to my legs.It was DAMN itchy,but I couldn't move as we were already singing the national athem.I should really wash my legs more often than usual.School was alright after that,then I went home,slept for a while(for some reason I was very tired..)
I've got something to look forward to,SWIMMING!The venue's been changed from Bedok Swimming Complex to the Katong Swimming complex.Dad says it's a good change because not many go to Katong Swimming complex.So it's easier to train there.I hope I'll be able to do better than the last time.Right now my legs feel all wobbly.I'm so worried I won't be able to make it,lol.
The school has planned to invite some lil kiddies over for CNY celebrations.Only selected classes would be able to get them in groups of 30 or so.(I sound like I'm advertising some product or something,rofl)My class wants to get the kiddies I think.But obviously no-one wants to write a proposal to give the teacher-in-charge.Haiz,so what's the point?I'm scared that the ah lians would scare the lil kiddies by going "Eeeeee soo cuteeeee!!!!!!!!!!"
Ahhh,so wei da!I'm watching some chinese show with one of the best male actors,Chew Chor Meng,he rocks!haha,anyways Lixiang,a character in the show(& the character is Chew Chor Meng's character's niece)And this scene had a robbery and Lixiang(played by Jeanette Aw)saved a little girl whom was held hostage.It was so wei da!Lol,makes me wanna learn taiji.
Well gtg,I nearly missed charmed!But my sister taped it.Yay for her!Oh yeah,I've gtg nows,I'm gonna update my personal fiction & pack my bag and change and all that stuff.Ciaoz!