Saturday, January 29, 2005 @1:04 pm
Haiz.I was so bloody pissed off yesterday.So unlucky....Class was okay until we had stupid IPW,we had to do some little proposal thingy for our project selection.My group wanted to do first choice because we thought it was the easiest.Then when we did our proposal,I lost everything in my head.I blabbered rubbish.But I talked about us being young entruperners,while the rest did motivational stuff.And in the end,we had to end up in the stupid play thing.Which I obviously HATE.I can't act even if you paid me.Argh!So yeah,and the fact that my so-called "friends" have bloody abandoned me so I'm offically a loner in school.I mean they suddenly just dropped me like that!What the heck.I was swearing in my thoughts the whole day.And I hate swearing!
I completly ignored Sofia when she said bye.I mean what the heck?Is this bye to our friendship or bye for the day?Lessons weren't even over.We still had D&T.I sat with Sze Hwee & Eleana.Eleana's nice,lol.She said I resembled a yang wa wa.Basically we didn't do much.School ended for the day and well I rushed to go eat and get Charmaine before we went to go swimming.We were kinda late because my dad hadn't sent tricia to DAS yet.And we dropped off at Charmaine's house before we went to Katong Swimming Complex.Swimming was tiring,I nearly died in the water,lol.Coach made us swim like 20 over laps or more I think.But overall it was fun,debbie is catching up with me!I've gotta swim faster,lol.Went home via bus and it was quite a long journery.Came back home dead tired and I ate so much for dinner.Meep!I shouldn't eat so much,I've gotta take care of me health.And I'm not used to having training only once a week.I need it more regularly like 3 times a week.But I don't wanna do it alone.I need somebody to accompany me,haha.Venue for me would probably be the Katong Swimming complex,it's small & nobody's there.Not much people,great for training,lol.
I'm still pissed off even though I forgot about everything when I was swimming.I've really gotta talk to somebody or something.I guess I'll just ignore them.Be happy with what you already have.I'm already happy to have great friends like Nikki,Pammie,Cui Tian,Rachie & Val!Can't wait to see them(excluding rachie & val cuz i see them every thursday and they're my cousins)on CNY school celebrations. Well,I've gotta go organise the darn IPW stuff and do up my D&T project thingy and springclean.(My homework's only due friday...but,I've gotta get 'em done...)
Cyaxxxx......