<body> <body>

Saturday, January 29, 2005 @1:57 pm

I've thought about it and yeah,I'm just pushing that whole matter aside.Don't wanna waste my time on them.I'm just gonna go along with the play thing and yeah,make the best out of it.

And I'm really eating too much.Ate loads of cereal,potato chips,lunch and then love letters.Ahhhhhhhhhhh(no I'm not worried about my weight,it's the fact that if I eat so much will I be able to swim????Lol,I'm scared that factor will slow me down)So I'mma gonna go do my daily required exercises to tone up my body for swimming.I really wanna get into competetive swimming.If any of us(there's only TEN members in swimming,including the seniors,the last time we were there,there was a whole freaking line of 'em there. darn those stupid sec 1s,ah well.) get picked for the sa-sa competetive training thing,we'll have to train for 3 days everyweek.Which I really don't mind but will mean that I've no time for AVA.So I don't think I'll be joining AVA anymore.I'm committed to swimming!Haha,I'm obsessed *nods* Oh yeah,I think I forgot to update my wishlist with Charmed DVDs.Oh well,I'm really going to go now.Byexx

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +